perfect vision Co., Ltd. Aiko Hatsumoto
Handling of personal information applies to cases such as making a purchase through our website, contacting us or subscribing to our newsletter.
When customers use our website, their personal information will be managed in accordance with these policies.
Other than the purpose of providing our shopping service, we may use our customers' personal information as well as information on orders they have made (including previous orders) for the below mentioned purposes. We will not use such information for any purpose other than those set forth below or for providing our shopping service.
(1) To introduce our products and services to a customer
(2) To place an order, check order details and make changes to an order on behalf of a customer.
(3) To answer questions from a customer
(4) To request opinions and ideas from a customer about our service
(5) To use information in a manner to be specified, after getting the customer's consent
(6) To gather statistical data using customer details and use such data in documents and other materials
(7) To display and offer services and send information that matches a customer's preferences
In order to ensure the safety and accuracy of personal information, we take appropriate safety measures in managing such information to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, data loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In the unlikely event that an incident related to personal information should occur, necessary measures including recurrence prevention will be taken immediately.
In order to achieve the purposes stated in this document, we may subcontract when necessary. In such cases, we will manage and supervise subcontractors appropriately.
Subcontractors include transport companies, printing companies involved in sending direct mail, collection agencies that collect outstanding fees, etc.
We will not share or publish personal information with third party companies or individuals without permission, other than in the following cases:
(1) When the relevant person has agreed to share information.
(2) When disclosure of information is demanded from public institutions such as government agencies in compliance with laws and regulations.
(3) When disclosing personal information for business partners who are responsible for maintaining the web site. In this case only the necessary information well be disclosed, and the partners will be obligated to properly manage the personal information by contract.
It is recommended that you leave cookies enabled when shopping on our site or other online shops.
(1) Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily display personal information on places like public bulletin boards, it is possible for other users to collect and use such information. If you disclose your email address, for example, you may receive unwanted messages. Each user must understand that they transmit information at their own risk.
(2) Third party services and sites that can be accessed through our website and companies that collect personal information for various promotions follow independent regulations with respect to privacy and data protection. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the activities of these independent third parties.
Below is the contact information of the personal information administrator, as well as the contact information for members who would like to disclose, correct or delete their personal information. In case of disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact by phone or email. Please understand that confirmation of your identity will be conducted at that time.
perfect vision Co., Ltd.
MINATO-KU AZABUJUBAN, TOKYO 1080073